United Waterfowlers Web Forums  

Go Back   United Waterfowlers Web Forums > Classified (Buy / Sell / Trade)

Old 01-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Sponsor

Good size motel safes for sale

Was running around and had to stop at my hydraulic hose supplier and saw these safes for sale. They are a GREAT size --22" Tall 14.5" deep and 15.5" wide and weigh probably 60 lbs...... for $35.00...GOOD LUCK finding a safe this size for under $200 even from Harbor Freight....

Once I sent pictures to some of my marine buddies I had orders for 9 more of them. I am taking 2 ---one for work and one for home. Perfect size with a middle shelf for valuables, hand guns (that's me ) or whatever.

You change the batteries and reset the code and you are good to go. The Hilton Embassy here in Ft Lauderdale was replacing them all with newer SMALLER one and the hose people bought up some 220 plus safes.

NOTE-- I will be going to Fellsmere this Saturday and can bring some with me....PLEASE don't say you want one then change your mind as I have to pay for them and lug them around.....
Attached Images

Not sure which bathroom to use....look in your pants...there's your sign you "transbender AH"

"Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!

"Guns are like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Member of "The Marina Mile Militia"

"The SOUTH shall rise AGAIN"..MASTER of the South

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: