Broadmoore TM Goodwin Unit Dec 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadmoore TM Goodwin Unit Dec 9

Duck Hunters. I am a relatively new member, only about one year. I consider myself a hardcore duck hunter for sure, but sidelined by small children (2 and 4). I have a Broadmoore permit for Dec 9 and I am looking for information or a guide for that day. I can get off for day to hunt with a buddy or two but I have no idea where to start at Broadmoore. Is anyone looking to show me around a day in turn for a spot hunting with us and a ticket in the gate? I am looking to shoot Whistling Ducks and big ducks (pintail, widgeon, greys). If you have accurate info what unit to hit up in Broadmoore this year, please send me a message. I have all equipment and been duck hunting for 30 years and I we can walk and paddle to the other end of the earth to have a good hunt. I have john boat,carts, and canoe for whatever needed. If someone could give me some insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Broadmoore TM Goodwin Unit Dec 9

Welcome Aboard!! I am sure that someone will take you up on that great offer. Good Luck and GREAT hunting!!!
    www.apexmarinerepair.com fishnbilly@aol.com

Not sure which bathroom to use....look in your pants...there's your sign you "transbender AH"

"Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!

"Guns are like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

sigpic
    Member of "The Marina Mile Militia"

"The SOUTH shall rise AGAIN"..MASTER of the South

Comment

what is your pick number.

Comment

#8 I believe

Comment

I just texted you about the hunt. Let me know what you think?
          The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
          -Albert Einstein

Comment

You shouldn't have any problem finding someone to hunt with you. That's the best way to go. You can trailer a boat and launch for Broadmoor. 40HP and under. Make sure you have a good boat blind, most of the Broadmoor cells are pretty wide open.

Comment

I'll go with you.. For sure
              Charles Goodwin
              Charles.goodwin1885@gmail.com
              One Love.
              Be good to people, even when you donít want to. Work hard, love your neighbor and have faith in god. Have unwavering loyalty with the people in your life; Pay it forward and Life will do the rest.

Comment

Pick me, pick me!

I live less than a half hour away from TMG.
                Come by Monday night & have dinner at my place.
                I've got plenty of room for you.

Cheers
                You've worked hard.
                You love your family.
                If not now...when?

http://www.DJacobsLaw.com

Comment

Hello Duck Hunters,

I am also new to the forum but not new to duckin'. It is a passion (ALMOST AN ADDICTION ACCORDING TO THE WIFE). Just drew my first hunt in Broadmoor and have been scouring the net for any info I can find. unfortunately, we have four hunters for this trip so we can not ask a local to join us to help with some local info. I am confused about boats on this marsh. The STA hunts we have done have all been accomplished with a canoe; looking at Broadmoor it would appear that a canoe might be best there also. Although they allow motors I don't see any boat ramps (none on the brochure and none I can see on GE) on Broadmoor.

Any input would be appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                  X