2014 F250 Super cab 4wd Diesel with 8 bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 F250 Super cab 4wd Diesel with 8 bed

Looking to sell my Ford super duty. Has 60,000 miles with balance of 150,000 mile warranty bumper to bumper with $50 deductible. I have all the service records and have been doing them all per the diesel guidelines.

Truck is silver in color lariat package with Sirius ,all power everything & is in great shape with 20 tires. Has a small ding in front bumper & 2 scratches on tail gate. Bed liner, seat covers, window tint, dash cover the whole vehicles life. $29,000 firm
    Last edited by fishnbilly; 08-18-2020, 12:26 PM.
    www.apexmarinerepair.com fishnbilly@aol.com

Not sure which bathroom to use....look in your pants...there's your sign you "transbender AH"

"Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!

"Guns are like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

sigpic
    Member of "The Marina Mile Militia"

"The SOUTH shall rise AGAIN"..MASTER of the South

Re: 2014 F250 Super cab 4wd Diesel with 8 bed-Pics

Finally got a chance to get some pics. Look in the ad and 2014 just like this one with from 275,000 miles to 350,000 miles are going from $31k to $35K....and I have have warranty still left......................
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fishnbilly; 08-18-2020, 12:26 PM.

Not sure which bathroom to use....look in your pants...there's your sign you "transbender AH"

"Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, but after a shooting, the problem is the gun!

"Guns are like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

sigpic

Comment

Re: 2014 F250 Super cab 4wd Diesel with 8 bed

More pics of the truck. I can keep my MP5 with silencer and six 36 rd mags in that center console----it is HUGE
      Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Re: 2014 F250 Super cab 4wd Diesel with 8 bed

Put the truck on one of the marinas social boards asking 32K sold it for 32K second day. Thanks guys

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X